Board of Directors Overview
The Reserve at Frisco Association has a five member Board of Directors which meets bimonthly to discuss and and administer the business of the neighborhood. The board schedule is available on the home page of the website.
Annual meetings are typically held in early July; all residents are encouraged to participate in the meetings, particularly the annual meeting, which approves the budget and elects new board members as terms expire. Also included are discussions about the state of the neighborhood, future business, the need for committees and work groups.
The Board of directors has the powers necessary to administer the operations of the neighborhood including:
- To administer and enforce the covenants, conditions, restrictions, obligations and all other provisions set forth in the Declaration, the Articles and the Bylaws;
- To establish and enforce compliance with reasonable rules and regulations as may be necessary for the operation, use and occupancy of the Reserve and the Preservation Area;
- to keep in good order, condition and repair, the Preservation Area and all items of personal property owned by the Association;
- To protect and defend Reserve property from loss and damage;
- To impose penalties and collect delinquent Assessments;
- To enter into contracts within the scope of their duties and powers;
- To keep and maintain detailed, full and accurate books and records.
The Board consists of elected Directors who serve 3 year terms. The board members elect from that body to fill the roles of President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and one at-large member.
Any resident interested in serving on the board should let their interest be known to Basic Property Management.
President: Wendell Hughes, Term ending July 2021
Vice President: Simon Lewis, Term ending July 2023
Treasurer: Joe Lamb, Term ending July 2023
Vice President Website & Communications: Jennifer Bettridge, Term ending July 2022
Secretary: Rosemary Gullikson, Term ending July 2022
For specific information on the Board, see the Bylaws of the Association.